Let Freemind free your mind!

A few years back I was looking all over the place for some kind of mind-mapping tool to help me in brainstorming and organizing my thoughts. I wanted something intuitive, powerful, flexible, and free. I found nothing that met all of those requirements.

Today I was preparing for a sermon and once again thought how nice it would be to not be dependent on something as rigid as an outline in MS Word. I did a quick search and came up with a few options but never got beyond the first one. Freemind is great!

Here's what I've put together in just a few minutes... My creativity is much better. I'm FREE! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark 2:1-12 (with poetic license)

Protecting What Is Valuable To Us

I WILL NOT be cheated! (Random personal thoughts on forgiveness)